However, there is a lot more to these apps than just tracking reps, and they can actually be an efficient solution in helping increase customer-facing time and boosting sales.
When a business implements an app for tracking sales reps, field professionals gain the ability to:
- Schedule calls and follow-ups on their mobile devices for many weeks in advance.
- Optimize routes, calculating the shortest route for each day based on their starting location.
- Record call notes even before they are finished interacting with the customer, leading to more accurate communication as well as reporting.
- Take important pictures during the call, such as of actual product usage, damaged goods for reporting, customer requirements for proposals, etc.
- Access customer information, alternative contacts, existing proposals or contracts, list of installed assets, among others.
- Access customer call history while on the road.
VisitEye is an app for tracking sales reps that is easy to implement and use, with no need for IT department assistance. It provides a mobile app for sales reps (available for Apple and Android) as well as a browser-based office app where managers can visually monitor which customers are being visited and run reports on sales rep activity.
Want to see how the VisitEye app for tracking sales reps works? Sign up today for a free trial at www.visiteye.com.