But what is the best solution for field rep tracking?
Of course, each company will find the alternative that better fits their business needs, but – besides the obvious GPS monitoring capabilities - there are five must-haves that managers should look for when evaluating solutions for field rep tracking:
- Scheduling – The best solution for field rep tracking must provide call scheduling options both for mobile users (reps) and supervisors/ managers alike.
- Routing – Routing capabilities on a mobile tracking app allow reps to calculate the shortest route for their daily visits, allowing them to save travel time and mileage.
- Data capture options – More than simple geographic coordinate capturing, the best solution for field rep tracking must let users collect GPS and time-stamped data such as notes, pictures, and signatures.
- Reporting options – With a mobile rep tracking solution, managers and supervisors should be able to easily run and export reports on visit data, GPS coordinates, and timesheets.
- Easy territory transition – One of the biggest issues in any organization with outside reps is turnover. Therefore, a field rep tracking solution must be able to easily transition territories, as well as allow for unlimited free downloads of its mobile app.
VisitEye is a complete and easy-to-use mobile GPS tracking app that includes all the above capabilities. Want to see if VisitEye is the best solution for field rep tracking for your business? Go to www.visiteye.com and, sign up for a free trial and start using it straight away!